• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could I buy an enhanced license for an editorial photo by credit?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought 16 credits aiming at an editorial photo. When I refesh the page, it shows that I can buy a standard license with 5 credits, but an enhanced license still cost 200 dollars, no change. So how could I buy the enhanced license with my credit? Thanks.

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Hi at you5FD5,

If you are seeing a price instead of credits it means you don't have enough credits to buy the license. To determine the number of credits needed you can divide the price by ten and that will give you an idea of the number of credcits needed. Pricing is relative to your  locale. For your case you'll need four more credits, so another 5 Credit Pack should suffice.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi at you5FD5,

If you are seeing a price instead of credits it means you don't have enough credits to buy the license. To determine the number of credits needed you can divide the price by ten and that will give you an idea of the number of credcits needed. Pricing is relative to your  locale. For your case you'll need four more credits, so another 5 Credit Pack should suffice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started