• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm unable to Download Licensed Adobe Stock Images to My Computer. Can anyone help?

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, so I'm having issues with Adobe Stock. Every time I go to download an already licensed image it no longer gives me the option to save it to my computer. It only saves to my creative cloud libraries. I selected to open in Photoshop, and it doesn't. I select to save to my computer and it says "Saved" and a pop-up next to the saved says "Saving..." once those go away, it didn't do either of those things.

Screenshot 2017-09-07 11.49.32 copy.jpg

I followed everything on this web page: Unable to download Adobe Stock images, but nothing worked.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Hi RS,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have a workaround for this. Save the image to a new library and then download it. Let me know if you require further assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RS,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have a workaround for this. Save the image to a new library and then download it. Let me know if you require further assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi R. S.,

The download issue has been fixed as of yesterday. It did expose another bug on the site and the "Open In" feature may not work on already licensed images. We are planning a fix for this some time next week.

Please let us know if you have any questions or encounter and difficulties with the download/save to features.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started