• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IS MY PURCHASE MINE TO USE FOREVER?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello.. i purchased a single clip that i haven't used yet .. i am making a film and will post it on youtube.. my question is if i want to use it again do i have to download it again?

and can i edit the clip such as trimming and adding color? another question what if i change my youtubes channel name, should i let you know? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you make the purchase... is this an Adobe Stock question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes .. 

C1E5F77B-08F1-43EC-8AA7-431F2A4BDCF5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello.. i purchased a single clip that i haven't used yet .. (...) my question is if i want to use it again do i have to download it again?

By @wouned40warrior

You haven't used it for the moment, so technically spoken you can't use it again. However, any asset you licence may be used according to the licence agreement. This states some limits that you need to study carefully, but inside those limits you are free to use the asset as often as you want, and you may modify it as you need.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started