• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where could I write something to the Adobe Stock Contributor support?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Any of you know where could I write something to the Adobe Stock Contributor support? What's the exact email address? I opted out from the GPP Program on Pond5 and since then, since that exact day, my sales on Adobe Stock completely stopped. I'd like to ask for where's the correlation, as it isn't supposed to be there.

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jumpystone,

We are really sorry about your experience. Since recently there have been some indexing issues. Several of us are affected, and that do affect sales. Since Adobe has been notified on several occasions about it I believe they should be working on it. You may first check to find out if you might be affected, so you can include that in your report if you are. However whenever I have issues I wish to alert Adobe about, I click on the "Contact us" at the bottom of the contributor page.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. It's a very uncomfortable situation, I'm upset and tired about these continue issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The following link seem to be a continuation of this conversation https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/so-they-say-it-s-normal-sales-graph/m-p/11179898?page=1#M51739

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines