Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Didn't get verification email for the Substance Painter's student license

Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to get the student license for Substance Painter, but it didn't work. At first I tried to fill the form with the email address that was used to create Adobe account, but it said I typed invalid UniqueID and asked me to correct errors before submitting the form. After changing account details and setting primary email to the alias of the first one I've used, I could successfuly send the form. The problem is I didn't get any email back. I've checked my inbox multiple times, there is no message neither in received nor spam. Proxmox mail gateway that my university uses to filter messages also doesn't show anything.

Submitting the form again displays error stating that UniqueID already exists. Is there any way to solve this? It seems to me that there is no button that would allow me to resend the email. I receive every other message that Adobe sends me, so it's not a problem of my email address.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

I had the same issue.

I don't know if it works in all cases, but I found a workaround and it worked.

Perhaps the form is incorrect.

In "STEP2:SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST", the form "AdobeID" do not require  AdobeID.

Workaround:

The email address can be anything, either an "educaitonal" email address or one not registered as an adobe account.

Submit your email address and you will get the URL for the "identify-e" service.

In this site, you will be required an "educaitonal" email as an element of academic veri

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

I found a solution! None of the solutions above worked for me, but I found my way in.
This is how I solved it:
1. Created a new Gmail account
2. Navigated to 'https://www.adobe.com/'
3. Log out of my Adobe account
4. Navigated to 'https://substance3d.adobe.com/education/'
5. Used my new Gmail account on Step 2.
6. Found Adobe's invite on my Spam folder

I hope y'all can replicate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm that I have exactly the same issue. The email was never sent the first time, and trying it again consistently produces the "invalid UniqueID" error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happende to me, but I found the mail in Spam mail section :), so check you spam mails

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I tried to make a burner Gmail account but that produced the same invalid UniqueID error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the spam email section of gmail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing exactly the same issue. Is there any solution so far?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also getting the same issue.

Online support bounces me between security and sales, with some people telling me I am eligible, others telling me I am ineligible, and some flat out saying they are no longer offering this.

However, each of our issues seems to be with filling out the form/form validation, which is invalidating each of our inputs after not being sent an email after the first input.

Substance 3D Adobe Website 

Substance for education common questions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue.

I don't know if it works in all cases, but I found a workaround and it worked.

Perhaps the form is incorrect.

In "STEP2:SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST", the form "AdobeID" do not require  AdobeID.

Workaround:

The email address can be anything, either an "educaitonal" email address or one not registered as an adobe account.

Submit your email address and you will get the URL for the "identify-e" service.

In this site, you will be required an "educaitonal" email as an element of academic verification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem and it finally worked for me too !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working now. I have the same issue, but tried with 4 different emails and had no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work. Even after I tried several emails until it gave me a "successful request" notification, it failed to send me an email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to get code, the same issue.

I submit e-mail from edu domain, still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution - for me it was sending link to my Protonmail mail that I had not registered Adobe account on (despite Adobe clearly telling to put Adobe mail in!).

I didn't get a link for Gmail nor my local e-mail provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gmail is considering the mail as spam email, so check the spams

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Protonmail, what is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a different mail provider. I used it because I had an second mail account there.

I have no idea why it didn't work with Gmail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I verified everything and used my school email, which worked flawlessly, but when will the code arrive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To use Substance painter and all of the 3D apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to see if your subscription is being processed, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see but I have made the account and everything where would I submit all my school stuff to get access to al 3D apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources