• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why isn't this a part of Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do we pay for "all apps" only for Adobe to ask for a seperate plan for 3d software?

Substance is an Adobe App is it not? How am I paying for "all apps" yet not getting all apps? 

This is false advertising on Adobes part and is just downright a shady business practice.

TOPICS
3D View

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

To be honest, this is something that is frequently discussed, and you're not the first to bring this up. I totally get the frustration, but there is nothing new to share on this regard.

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's absolutely ridiculous that I'm paying for this "ALL APP" plan, which is apparently a lie. Shame on Adobe and shame on your greedy and convoluted billing practices. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2024 Aug 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be fair, it is now made very clear that Substance 3D apps are not part of the CC plan.

2024-08-19_11-12-41.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines