Allegorithmic Substance Painter License

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I bought a perpetual license for Allegorithmic Substance Painter, as I understand Adobe bought this product, I go to the Allegorithmic website and am redirected to Adobe, how do I restore my license? (the email on this site is the same as it was on Allegorithmic)

I wrote to the support chat, I was advised by the consultant to contact here.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021
Your license will still be available in the "My Licenses" section of the Substance3d.com webiste. (top right corner)

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your license will still be available in the "My Licenses" section of the Substance3d.com webiste. (top right corner)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very thx!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have a student account with Allegorithmic, but I think my student license has expired. I'm a student at CGMA (CG Master Academy) and need to use the Substance Painter student version for my homework. Is there a way to get an extension or a new student license? Would you please tell me what the steps are to have my license renewed? Should I provide my proof of enrollment? Please let me know. I would truly appreciate it.
PS, I also have an Adobe student account and I noticed you have Subtance 3D Painter...is this the same Subtance Painter from Allegorithmic? I tried to download it as I download Photoshop or Illustrator from my Adobe account, but it only gives me the option of trial or buying/ not downloading? isn't it included with the adobe student account? Let me know please.
Jorge

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same question here: are students still able to work with an educational license for the substance suite?
Right now only the trial version works, which isn't very helpful in a 4 year educational process.
Please advice 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources