• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

installation

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
 I am writing on this forum because I have a problem in the installation of Substance Painter.
I am a student in the first year of training 3D computer graphics production at a 3D school, and i need this software. I saw that it was free for higher education students, so I went on the website, sent my school certificate to prove that I was eligible and the next day I had a link to the product code and a confirmation of my eligibility. The problem is that when I installed the software, it wrote that I have 30 days trial and that at the end of these 30 days you have to pay the subscription, while I am a student in a higher education school and I am eligible. So I uninstalled it and wanted to reinstall it on my computer with the free license for higher education students, but I have no choice:  I have to buy it or I have to install the 30-day trial license.

What shall I do?

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does your account show your subscription ?

Are you logged in to that same account?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources