• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible artifacts in Adobe Stager UI

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe people, I rent the whole Adobe Suite for decades. I add the 3D suite (former Allegoritthmic) a year ago. Everything works fine. But today I add Stager and I waste the whole day researching because the artifacts in the UI. Some Adobe experts suggest to check Nvidia Control panel/ Image Sharpening. In the last version of Nvidia cp that setting doesn't exist. I found Image Scaling, with a similar setting, but moving parameters doesnt' fix anything. My specs:

windows 10 pro

64 Ram

Nvidia Quadro P5000 (16gb)

SSD all my HD

i7 8700K / 3.7 GHz

Any advice before to put in the trash the Stager?

Thanks,

Diego

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alexandre, thanks for your reply. Yes is the same problem. I try all the solution in other post with no positive result. If I touch the other screen Stager become good. I return to Stager, become corrupt again. I want to try this app, but at the moment is useless. A waist of money for me. Any sugestion before to stop renting it?

Thanks, R.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources