• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Branched from] Adobe Enterprise Migration Fail [because OT and not helpful for the OP]

Participant ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again, please, stop answering for the sake of getting points, you are helping no one, this as nothing to do with the school.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

pierreh80104776  wrote

Once again, please, stop answering for the sake of getting points, you are helping no one

Hi Pierre,

I have found Abambo to be helpful, courteous, and kind on many threads. If you click his name and then "Activity" you can read his replies. Out of curiosity, I just did, and I don't see what you are seeing. He is extremely helpful.

I then clicked your name and read your content and activity. It seems that you have had some frustrating experiences  — all of which you have mentio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pierreh80104776  wrote

Once again, please, stop answering for the sake of getting points, you are helping no one, this as nothing to do with the school.

Hi Pierre,

I do not need points! I have more than enough. And they do not buy my food!

In general I would not answer this, but as you have reported an abuse on my post, I would kindly ask you to stop that. If you have a different answer/opinion and your answer is (more) helpful, please answer the OP. These are collaborative fora. A tip may or may not be helpful, but at least someone took the time to read and to answer.

Triggering abuse reports will put the entry in a specific queue, where a moderator needs to look at it and to decide on the follow-up. If you trigger fake abuse reports it may be that a moderator reports you and gets you banned from the fora.

Now for my answer:

For Enterprise accounts, the first place to ask questions is the Enterprise account holder. They may have an answer to the problem or they may not have. But as an Enterprise account holder you have extended access to Adobe's experts.

That was the public part of my answer. The non public part was that I have asked Adobe staff to look after this thread and to help the OP.

Regards,

Abambo.

Branched and successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to The Lounge

Original Thread is here: Adobe Enterprise Migration Fail

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's don't fake abuse. Simply said, so you can understand If you are not willing to help, just don't. I see your name come up in almost every thread and most of the time you don't even answer to the question. Now it'sa public forum so the answer, if you got one, must be public.

So the answer was: ''I will ask Adobe staff to look after this thread'' not '' call the school hotline'' Now, was it so hard?

We have twelve Adobe creative licence here, There's always a problem with the software ( specialy after the update), now if you pay a guy $35 by hour, and the same guy is waiting 2 to 3 hours for a adobe representative ( who don't know how to fix the problem 75% of the time), people gonna try the forum (monitored by adobe), so having someone only saying: Call someone who have nothing to do with the problem, well yes that's abuse. We are all on the same boat, we don't have the choice to use Adobe because we are professional who work with professional. We should help each other and i am sorry dear sir, but you don't.

Now if you will excuse me, I got a small production house to run and work around the Adobe bug's on Premiere, Illustrator, CC Library, After Effect, Photoshop and of course Prelude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're highly welcome to share your extensive experience with all of us. This is the way the community works.

So the answer was: ''I will ask Adobe staff to look after this thread'' not '' call the school hotline'' Now, was it so hard?

Sorry to contradict you, but the answer is indeed to call the schools helpdesk, because they are the first level help for any trouble that may arise with software they hand out to the people. I am in my company the first level helpdesk for any Adobe related problems. Why? Just to avoid that the people need to call Adobe and explain problems they do not understand to explain. And because I know our infrastructure and I can rule out most configuration problems on our side.

I contacted Adobe staff to look into this particular message, because Adobe staff is not constantly monitoring the fora. But it's up to the staff to decide if they need to take action.

If Adobe software would be so problematic they would be out of business very soon. As you have 12 CC licenses you have probably CC for teams which let's you very precisely decide when to update your machines. I do so with my 6 licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think i'm gonna stop this nonsense not by saying; I really hope your job is not just consisting of telling people to call Adobe Customer Care but by: Yeah, sure!

And maybe, yes they were, before the subscription system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NO. But when customer care needs to be called, I point users to that option.

And btw: my job is to be helpful to users...and nice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pierreh80104776  wrote

Once again, please, stop answering for the sake of getting points, you are helping no one

Hi Pierre,

I have found Abambo to be helpful, courteous, and kind on many threads. If you click his name and then "Activity" you can read his replies. Out of curiosity, I just did, and I don't see what you are seeing. He is extremely helpful.

I then clicked your name and read your content and activity. It seems that you have had some frustrating experiences  — all of which you have mentioned on someone else's thread, never creating your own. Let us know if you do not know how to create a new thread when you have a question.

Cheers,

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines