• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe employee dave_m_t I think

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering where the person went that lead the original Adobe Connect sessions on using this new forum system back in September. I've done a search for that user name and can't find it. Also I have not seen any posts from Adobe employees that were tasked with developing this forum system when it started since early December. Are they all gone or just not posting in the public forums anymore.

Also no update in the Community Feedback forum on upcoming changes and or bug fixes for this system. Again nothing since early December 2019.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering where the person went that lead the original Adobe Connect sessions on using this new forum system back in September. I've done a search for that user name and can't find it. Also I have not seen any posts from Adobe employees that were tasked with developing this forum system when it started since early December. Are they all gone or just not posting in the public forums anymore.

Also no update in the Community Feedback forum on upcoming changes and or bug fixes for this system. Again nothing since early December 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines