• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anybody else having issues with images in posts?

Participant ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried for 15 minutes to include an image, both from a  "helpx.adobe.com" link and by downloading/uploading via the image dialog (button indicated below, you know the one). Neither worked, but when I just pasted the link into the post, it rendered just fine. 🤦‍:male_sign: It would render in the dialog, then just insert a blank line in the post, or render in the preview and then the final post would be sans-image.

On Edge (😅Version 80.0.361.66 (Official build) (64-bit), so the new Chromium based one.

This was the post.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Okay, clearing cache solved it. Leaving this (despite what I said before) for reference.

Mods: feel free to delete it if you think it is unhelpful or redundant to other info.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh look, the image is missing...imagine that. Clearing browser cache and trying again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe community image button.pngHopefully the image posts successfully (left of this text), if not then there is a bug in the post editor. If so, I'll just delete the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, clearing cache solved it. Leaving this (despite what I said before) for reference.

Mods: feel free to delete it if you think it is unhelpful or redundant to other info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines