• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon Print Studio plugin

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install this plugin in Photoshop cc 2019 but a message appers "El instalador de Plugin se esta ejecutando. Salga del instalador de Plugin y vuelva a intentarlo"

I'm asking for a solution for almost a month with no solution.

I have to work ans print my photos and I can't because Adobe. Can someone help me please ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot believe that adobe has no solution for this problem. I have to print my photos from Photoshop and I can't. This happens to me every time there is a new version of Photoshop.
  Please have someone contact me, in Spanish, because I want to cancel my subscription with Adobe that I recently paid in July and that the corresponding money be returned to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Creo que al final el servicio de bajas ha resultado más eficaz que el de soporte. Estoy asombrado que la única ayuda que he recibido por parte a Adobe ha sido para darme de baja del servicio. Extraño modelo de negocio el emplear más esfuerzo para eliminar clientes que para crearlos o mantenerlos. Desde ayer trabajo con Capture One Un saludo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines