Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Thread Request

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please delete my following thread: How do I add fonts to Adobe XD?

After that, you can also delete this one.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a valid question and valid replies... no reason to delete, since someone else may find help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no particularly helpful replies and my further questions were never answered. I highly doubt anyone will find something useful from that thread since there are a lot of other ones with more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no private information in the thread so there is no reason to delete it.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a difference between private information and privacy, and by not deleting the thread your are encroaching on my right of privacy. This really shouldn't be such a difficult request to grant especially since the thread contains no worthwhile information for anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no privacy issue. The only one seeing your full name on this is yourself. We are seeing your pseudo. So there is no harm done to your privacy...except if you choose your forum name to be your real name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I can see that I'm not having any luck here. Asking to at least delete this thread then won't bear any fruit either I suppose?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Re: Delete Thread Request — https://forums.adobe.com/people/John%20T%20Smith  gave you all the reasoning why we can’t delete. I delete or edit when there is personal data exposed and only then. For your question I’m not able to see if the answers are helpful or not as XD is not my field of experience. Sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines