• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm new student

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2010 Mar 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new student in dreamweaver, my first page is no showing in table 3 pictures in firefox, but is doing correctly in IE. can anyone help me in this?

thanks

yorkdesign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2010 Mar 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yorkdesign,

Not here, but there: http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 16, 2010 Mar 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its correct answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is, but maybe to no avail: the OP still has only one post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the DreamWeaver forum even under Macromedia was strange place. Very often questions from Newbies were left unanswered. I know I posted a bunch of newbie questions in my newbie days and all gotI  back was crickets chirping.  For some reason They expected people to know how to do web pages and use DreamWeaver before they would answer anything. Sounds like more of the same.

I would suggest the OP post the URL of the website and have someone to take a look if anyone is so inclined.  I've had to learn by myself asking questions elsewhere, but mostly trial and error  on my current website. I have not one page that has an error  except the two fulcher pages and they would be if not the included music. a nd two pages with Flash Movies. There is no current correct way to add music and movies  according to w3c standards embed is a no-no and object tag doesn't work well either btw: http://www.phillipmjones.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2010 Mar 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But the OP still has only one post, namely the one starting theís thread; so the Dreamweaver forum has not even been tried.

Strangely enough, if you click YorkDesign (and get to Profile) you will find the OP posted a week ago, but if you click further to YorkDesign's Stuff it says Last Activity 10 hours ago. Some work long hours, but that long (an hour or two, and it is morning again)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2010 Mar 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe York Design got logged-out, and had to create a new account, or maybe things are just not square in the Adobe fora?

Who knows?

So long as they get to the correct form, and then get the proper answer, regardless of whom they are logged-in as, things are really OK.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines