• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I think adobe was hacked......

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i got this email notification and when i went to go and flag it in the thread, i didnt see it?  Has my email been hacked or adobe?  Or was it deleted b4 i got to send a phishing report???

05CD6180-6E5B-47BC-BD87-F95CD0EC1788.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

It was likely reported as SPAM by a moderator.

There was no hacking.  Anybody can post a reply that gets by the SPAM filter and it will be there until removed by a moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was likely reported as SPAM by a moderator.

There was no hacking.  Anybody can post a reply that gets by the SPAM filter and it will be there until removed by a moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you get copies of forum posts sent to your personal e-mail inbox, you're likely to get a lot of these.  Just ignore and delete.  For this reason, I have turned off e-mail notifications from my forum settings.  Click on your Avatar and go to Account Settings.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines