• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License known to quit working

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several years ago, I had Creative Suite CS4 on my Vista laptop and it was working fine for quite sometime until after an update took place. The license then stopped working. I contacted Adobe and their technical support people to find out what might have happened. They gave me several solutions that did not correct the problem. The last resort probably was to wipe the slate clean by reformatting the laptop, which I still have not done. However, I did get CS 4 license transferred to my Windows XP machine which is about ready to bite the dust as it is slow as a turtle at times. I have a Mac now and it has enough memory of 8 GB and 1 TB hard drive to surely support CS5 but my concern is that has there ever been any incidences where the CS5 stopped working on a computer because of a license expiration or any type of licensing issue, which shouldn't occur because the person owns the right to the license?

I am seeking to purchase the software but am a little leary because of my previous experience with CS4 on my Vista laptop. I haven't done any updates on my Windows XP computer since installing the software onto it because I am scared the license would stop working for me there. I tell the updates to Quit and not install.

Has anyone known to have a problem with CS5 stop working because of licensing issues?

Thanks to those who respond.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2011 Oct 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but you are at the wrong forum; this one is only for discussions on the forums themselves. The Creative Suites forum is here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/creativesuites

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines