• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Log-in weirdness (a different one)

Advocate ,
Oct 20, 2009 Oct 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm in a forum and notice I'm not logged in, and go to do so, I now get sent to the Forums main page instead of back to where I was. Irritating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm just dizzy from all the "variety" but I think that's an old annoyance.

Two more bugs for you though.  First, the stupid one: before I replied here this thread said "Possibly Answered" -- with NO replies at all.  Well I'm glad Jive has such faith in us that we think we an answer our own questions without even getting replies back!

Second one much more serious: When I tried to paste a screenshot here using the camera thing to prove the first bug above-- THIS JIVEWARE CRAP JIVESCRIPT CRASHED THE CHROME WINDOW.  TWICE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make that 3 crashes.  I can't post images at all now?  (May be considered a good thing for some )

I swear, almost every day a brand new bug or problem seems to come up here.  How exciting, isn't it?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've posted a bunch on images today (on Acrobat Mac Forum)  not a peep out of my mac or SeaMonkey.

(Please note information is given by an Experienced User of Acrobat. I am not an employee of Adobe.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are macs suppose to peep?

Logging in has never been a issue with me other then when the forums are slow to load. Same with being booted out. Been real lucky I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peep  meaning no problems with crashing system nor browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines