• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older software versions

LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2009 Sep 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to reply to the Why not have options of downloading older versions topic, but as so many others in this forum, it had been closed.

I don't want to go into the reasons why sometimes users may need an older software version; just that legitimate 3rd-party download sites sometimes do offer older software versions, e.g. CNET Download.com.  Just go to the software you are looking for, page down to the bottom where it says Previous Versions, then select the version you want to download.

[I know that this topic does not logically belong in this forum; it's just that the original topic mentioned above was started and discussed here.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pwillener wrote:

I know that this topic does not logically belong in this forum

Since the criteria for thread survival in this forum are so stringent, and enforced with such a lack of flexibility, maybe there should be another forum under general forums for questions not related to a particular product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Among such sites are Amazon and Sun Remarketting.

Of course buying older software comes with the price of no support from the Manufacturers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines