• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why was my post deleted?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 2 hours ago, I posted a post to get an answer for my question and I even got a badge for the first post after I posted.

However, my profile shows I posted the one but it doesn't really show up anywhere.

I at least want to know why It was deleted without any notice or if It is just a error, I ask for fixing this problem as soon as possible.

I really need an answer for my post. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It more than likely was not Deleted. This system some times (MOST OF THE TIME!!!!) will Mark users first post as Spam which removes it from view and sends it to a Staff Moderation Queue for review. 

So I suggest you re-post your question in the proper program forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Just Shoot Me mentioned is correct. Your post had indeed been flagged as spam automatically. I've now reinstated your original post 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines