Adobe tech support counseled me to post a complaint in a new message here in order for the "Dreamweaver forum team" to respond.
Clicking Post after composing a Reply in threads I created appears to do nothing or causes an error. When I try again, the system accuses me of "flooding" forcing me to wait 3600 seconds (had to get my calculator out, couldnt you just say 1 hour). This has been going on for the last 3 days. My internet connection is strong and Ive had no connectivity issues with my ISP at all. I've been posting on this forum over 10 years, probably much longer. ATM, it appears I can start a new thread ok though (?).
Among the numerous problems:
- I get signed out while composing a message
- When I sign in again and call up the "Saved content" — or paste it in from my own saved version - clicking the Post button gives flooding error.
- "Correct highlighted errors" error, but nothing is highlighted
- Authentication failure
- Invalid html. This in nonsense. Im only replying to a post in a thread I created using the text box provided. But this is a web dev forum, putting css or html in a post shouldnt break it....
I was able to post a test reply using my iPhone. And, when I turned Wifi off then on, I was able to post a reply once, then the errors began happening all over again.
- Emptying browser cache
- Switching browsers
- Trying again later in the day
- Turning Wifi off/on
- Test posts w iPhone
Chrome90, Safari 12.11 Mac os10.14
[Moderator moved from Dreamweaver to Using the Community which is the appropriate space for forum related matters.]
NOTE: Adobe does not make this forum software. It is leased from a 3rd party called Khoros.
For best results, don't post code in replies unless you use the special code </> icon.
If your reply times out for whatever reason, copy it with Ctrl + C and refresh your browser with Ctrl + R or F5.
Most likely, someone else was replying at the same time you were.
Too many attempts of posting the same message, even if failed will block your access for at least 5 minutes each.
This is probably what happened, as I'm able to reply to your post with no issues. Try again today 🙂