Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot post

Participant ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system will not let me post anything in reply to one of my posts:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again. Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)

And when I tried to message the person who I wanted to reply to, I get an error message that I had reached my limit of private messages though that is the only one I have ever sent. What's happening here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different browser / web device.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be working for me now. In the same browser. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the similar case and still didn't found the way how to solve.

The first time when I try to post in browser console appears this message

Scorpan5FBD_0-1620805554964.png

Without additional message. 

After retry to post, then appears the message 

Scorpan5FBD_1-1620805700108.png

I don't any visible highlighted errors to fix.

Need a help with this issue.

I try to reply to 

Camera Raw 13.x "low" quality (smash colours, not sharp) of .ORF (Olympus RAW files)

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The source lines of console error:

Scorpan5FBD_0-1620805905534.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error described in my post was tried in Firefox browser.

In Chrome browser now I got a bit different error in browser console.

Scorpan5FBD_0-1620806402186.pngScorpan5FBD_1-1620806471312.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow I discovered the source of my error:

Scorpan5FBD_0-1620807294606.png

Will be nice that this bug will fixed in future and the information about error will be displayed correctly in browser client.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For debug propose I added the fieldValue data:

{
fieldValue: "<p>So, I did an extended test and I conclude that my suspections was wrong and LrC works correctly or works as before. Camera RAW version also doesn't influence the image quality, either on rendering or preview.</p><p> </p><p>Anyway I started to get a little blury image more often than before, but I should look for this in other possible sources. Inclusive one of source can be myself too.</p><p> </p><p>I should explain a bit why starts to suspect LrC or Camera Raw plugin.</p><p>What I found is that, for example the LrC good enough resolve raw data for .ORF files when the subject and light condition are contrast enough. In more flat conditions the image looks more washed and more hard to distinct the details.</p><p>In comparasion with original software Olympus Workspace, where for the same image looks more clean from more points of view: sharp, colours, ... . Like <li-user login="ssprengel" uid="8929938"></li-user>  also wrote an present an example, by adjusting the sharping can be achived close enough results with image from Olympus Workspace, but this adding additional noise. By resolving the noise, image looks more plastic. I'm still learning the LrC, but at the moment I didn't achieved yet with LrC close enough results as Olympus Workspace for &quot;trouble&quot; images.</p><p>A sample of images:</p><p><li-image width="999" height="999" alt="Scorpan5FBD_0-1620774346156.png" align="inline" id="246039i9D4D9A5ACE093BA6" size="large" resized="false" sourcetype="new"></li-image></p><p>Snapshots from LrC, all snapshots zoomed to 100%, all images was taken with camera mounted on tripod, shutter with 2 seconds delay, image stabilization on, focal length 150mm on MFT (300mm on 35mm sensor equivalent), distance to the subject is estimated to about 1km.</p><p>Image A - is when the light condition was constrast enough, direct sunlight at angle about 60 degree. Details about sharpening is &quot;Amount: 0&quot;. Exposition info: ISO 200, 1/1000, F2.8. Focus - manual.</p><p>Image B - is when the light condition was flat, a dense cloud covered the sun. Details about sharpening is &quot;Amount: 0&quot;. Exposition info: ISO 200, 1/1000, F2.8. Focus - manual (was the same as image A, because image was taken <span class><span class><span>sequentially</span></span></span> ).</p><p>Image C - is the same as B, but with added sharpering: Amount - 40; Radius: 1.0; Detail - 25; Masking - 35</p><p> </p><p>For comparison the similar snapshots from Olympus Workspace</p><p><li-image width="999" height="999" alt="Scorpan5FBD_1-1620775922281.png" align="inline" id="246042iE2D9483D4219BB02" size="large" resized="false" sourcetype="new"></li-image></p><p>A, B, C images are the same A, B, C described in LrC snapshots (the same .ORF files). Was used the zoom 1:1.</p><p>Image A - is the same Image A described in LrC snapshots</p><p>Image B - is the same Image B described in LrC snapshots</p><p>Image C - is the same Image C described in LrC snapshots, with sharpening adjustments: Color grading - AUTO, Sharpness - +0.8</p><p> </p><p>Looks that confused me the images when was taken in flat light conditions, where in LrC looks not good enough by default. But the adjusting the images can be changed to some acceptable conditions. Where the original the raw processing software by default (without any adjustments) look more acceptable from the beginning.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks very much for all who tried to help me to understand and to resolve my issue. I didn't expected that I will get so quick response from issue, so I appreciate a lot for so quick response.</p><p>Again, thanks all to tried to help and to guide me through my issue.</p><p> </p><p>I will close the case, as my issue looks that is not related to the Adobe Workflow.</p>"
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bit changed the spellchek suggestions, the html source code of my message

<p>So, I did an extended test and I concluded that my suspicion was wrong and LrC works correctly or works as before. Camera RAW version also doesn't influence the image quality, either on rendering or preview.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Anyway I started to get a little blurry image more often than before, but I should look for this in other possible sources. Inclusive one of the sources can be myself too.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I should explain a bit why I started to suspect LrC or Camera Raw plugin.</p>
<p>What I found is that, for example, the LrC good enough to resolve raw data for .ORF files when the subject and light conditions are contrast enough. In more flat conditions the image looks more washed and harder to distinct the details.</p>
<p>In comparison with original software Olympus Workspace, where the same image looks cleaner from more points of view: sharp, colours, ... . Like&nbsp;@ssprengel&nbsp; also wrote and present a example, by adjusting the sharpening can be achieved close enough results with image from Olympus Workspace, but this adds additional noise. By resolving the noise, image looks more plastic. I'm still learning the LrC, but at the moment I didn't achieve close enough results as Olympus Workspace for "trouble" images.</p>
<p>A sample of images:</p>
<p><li-image width="999" height="999" alt="Scorpan5FBD_0-1620774346156.png" align="inline" id="246039i9D4D9A5ACE093BA6" size="large" resized="false" sourceType="new"></li-image></p>
<p>Snapshots from LrC, all snapshots zoomed to 100%, all images was taken with camera mounted on tripod, shutter with 2 seconds delay, image stabilization on, focal length 150mm on MFT (300mm on 35mm sensor equivalent), distance to the subject is estimated to about 1km.</p>
<p>Image A - is when the light condition was contrast&nbsp;enough, direct sunlight at angle about 60 degree. Details about sharpening is "Amount: 0". Exposition info: ISO 200, 1/1000, F2.8. Focus - manual.</p>
<p>Image B - is when the light condition was flat, a dense cloud covered the sun. Details about sharpening is "Amount: 0". Exposition info: ISO 200, 1/1000, F2.8. Focus - manual (was the same as image A, because image was taken <span class="VIiyi"><span class="JLqJ4b ChMk0b" data-language-for-alternatives="en" data-language-to-translate-into="ro" data-phrase-index="0"><span>sequentially</span></span></span> ).</p>
<p>Image C - is the same as B, but with added sharpening: Amount - 40; Radius: 1.0; Detail - 25; Masking - 35</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>For comparison the similar snapshots from Olympus Workspace</p>
<p><li-image width="999" height="999" alt="Scorpan5FBD_1-1620775922281.png" align="inline" id="246042iE2D9483D4219BB02" size="large" resized="false" sourceType="new"></li-image></p>
<p>A, B, C images are the same A, B, C described in LrC snapshots (the same .ORF files). The zoom is 1:1.</p>
<p>Image A - is the same Image A described in LrC snapshots</p>
<p>Image B - is the same Image B described in LrC snapshots</p>
<p>Image C - is the same Image C described in LrC snapshots, with sharpening adjustments: Color grading - AUTO, Sharpness - +0.8</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Looks that confused me the images were taken in flat light conditions, where in LrC looks not good enough by default. But adjusting the details of the images can be changed to be at some acceptable conditions. Where the original raw processing software by default (without any adjustments) looks more acceptable from the beginning.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Thanks very much to all who tried to help me to understand and to resolve my issue. I didn't expected that I will get so quick response from issue, so I appreciate a lot for so quick response.</p>
<p>Again, thanks to all who tried to help and to guide me through my issue.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I will close the case, as my issue looks like it is not related to the Adobe Workflow.</p>

Still confused and looking for the errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finnaly I was able to post my message.

My steps was to fix the text inside my message. Visualy I didn't see anything that can be wrong. My final step in the way to post the message was: I copied the text from my post and paste in Notepad application (standard notepad from Windows 10). Then I copied from notepad and pasted back into my reply window.

Looks that this somehow helps.

Would be nice if Adobe Team will found the error and will fix it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe didn't develop the software, they rent it from Khoros. We've been stepping on bugs ever since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines