Why can't I edit or delete a post in the forums after I make one?

Participant ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't know where to ask this. This seems to be the only forum not tied to a product. 

Everytime I post in the forums, the ...More link to edit or delete is greyed out for me. (see pic) That box doesn't expand. How do I fix this? I'm logged in. It's the same on Safari or Brave. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.29.53.png

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021
Moved to Using the Community To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/ The exact combination is a secret, but new users are not allowed to edit a message until they have 'proven' themselves as real, not spammers Only employees may delete a message

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Using the Community

To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

The exact combination is a secret, but new users are not allowed to edit a message until they have 'proven' themselves as real, not spammers

Only employees may delete a message

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I made a few typos and wanted to correct them and was surprised I couldn't. I thought it might be a setting I couldn't find, but now I understand why. 

Cheers,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want a post edited or deleted, post a link to it here with an expanation and a moderator may edit it for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines