• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save a file from the Document Cloud to my Local PC drive

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased Adobe Export to convert a PDF to MS Word. The conversion seems to have worked however I cant save it to mt local PC drive to alter the document. Any clues??

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

email it to yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have quite recently obtained Adobe Export to change over a PDF to MS Word. The change appears to have worked anyway I cannot spare it to mt nearby PC drive to adjust the record. Any signs??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased Adobe Export to convert a PDF to MS Word. The conversion seems to have worked however I cant save it to mt local PC drive to alter the document. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you email it to yourself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I could not work out how to. It is ridiculous that you cannot simply save the file to local.
I used a product called PdfSimpli which lets you load the pdf document, then convert it to a .doc and then save it. The Adobe product is rubbish and I will not renew it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines