Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activate free UK student access to Adobe Creative Cloud until end May 2020

Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to activate this free offer but can onoy get an option offerig me £16.49 per month.

My University advise it has been activated for me; Adobe live chat are unhelpful and not interested in resolving the issue.

Any tips on how to access the free trial?

Thank you

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have free access at the moment, everything is working apart from acrobat . the one I could really benefit from gggrrrr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is providing "free" access to its Creative Cloud apps only if you are in education as a teacher or student. For institutions that give students access to Creative Cloud apps through on-campus computer labs, Adobe is enabling those students to work remotely for 60 days through a temporary "at home" access. This has to be set up through the school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My University has provided access but I still can't get my account to work 

Does Acrobat come as part of Creative Cloud? (i.e. the ability ot edit and create PDFs)

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat MIGHT come as part of the Creative Cloud. It depends what your school chose to pay for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are getting access to CC applications through your school, you'll have to talk to your school to find out what is included and to troubleshoot your access problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines