Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Account Access app orientation

Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks

Could the Apple Acount Access App rotate on iphone to show horizontally. Actually it stays vertical when the iphone rotate.

Not a big deal but kind of annoying

😉

Best

Didier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can put in a request on the wishform.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

* The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Questions about business plans should be posted in Enterprise and Teams 
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad… But this happens when I connect to the community, that is why I thought it was related to this topic

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, I'm not sure if Adobe is even who'd be asked about this. I don't use Apple products (and I'm not a UI developer), but you referenced the "Apple Acount Access App" which makes it sound like you need to talk to Apple. Or Khorus, maybe; since they provide the forum software, I'd think they'd also be responsible for coding it to respond to phone rotations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact when I am connecting to the community the Adobe double authentication system requires to select a number in via the Account Access app on my iphone.

And when the iphone is on hrozontal mode this account acces does not rotate. Not a big deal… sorry to annoy everybody with that

IMG_0830.PNG

IMG_0831.PNG

IMG_0832.PNG

Let's forget it my friends… you can close this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that sounds about right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think anyone here was annoyed. 🙂

It was worth exploring, even if nothing came of it. If you know who created the Account Access app, try contacting them. If it's Adobe's product .. .uhm, not sure where you'd make the suggestion. I'm very surprised the developers didn't code that in since almost all apps are rotatable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from using the community >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines