Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Account Suspended

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Last Friday, I received an email from Adobe informing me that my Adobe Creative Cloud Account is suspended due to fraudulent behavior. They provided a phone number to call, and I have been trying to reach them for the last two days. However, they are not answering the phone. I have been waiting on the line for hours each time, but they are not picking up at all. I also tried to contact Twitter Support, and they advised me to call the number. I informed them that no one is responding to my calls. Yesterday and today, I called the support number more than 10 times each day and held the call for more than an hour, but still got no response. At one point, the voicemail instructed me to use the live support on the website, but I cannot access the live support because the support section does not allow me to reach an agent since I don't have an active plan on my account.

I am currently working on a project with a deadline, and this situation is directly affecting my work and the delivery time of my project. I have not engaged in any fraudulent behavior. Therefore, if they continue to keep me waiting on the phone line without providing a proper solution, I am planning to take this case to Consumer Rights since I still have the receipt of my purchase.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

As can be seen in the comments from different customers who have the same problem, we got our subscription back. I always believe that defending your rights is the best option to fight against unacceptable and unethical behaviors if you did nothing wrong.

However, there are a couple of things I still don't understand:

1. Why did this problem occur for Adobe customers?
  2. Why did Adobe employees and customer agents refuse to help us?
  3. How can we get our subscriptions back when Adobe employees and Adobe's cu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry. We are feeling the same way here. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine and my sisters memberships just opened back an hour ago. Also we got an email not mentioning any of this trouble or reason behind it, just telling we got extra 30 days credit (probably for the lost 7 days)

Actually I'm still traumatised. Still don't have any clue what happened or why happened. Also I started trial for Affinity Suite today. It was quite cheap compared to Adobe. I wasn't aware of Affinity before today but thanks to Adobe I learnt about it. And the best part it you just pay like 150$ for once but it's lifetime ownership without subscription. And also they can open and save .ai and .psd files. And very similar with adobe. So probably I can go on with affinity for the next year if no one will make any logical explaination for this situation. 

Tomorrow I was going to look for davinci resolve as After Effects equivalent. It was a little bit expensive but it's also for lifetime and also I think even the free version of it is very usable with almost every features. 

I already don't use other adobe softwares. Yeah some ai features were nice in photoshop but, I think I can buy a new, powerfull extra computer instead of paying yearly subscription for adobe and install some open source ai libraries which are powerfull as at least as gpt 3.5 and DALL-E

So after all these years Adobe had also thought me some new stuff in the last 7 days. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my case is also resolved and got my subscription back! To anyone that is interested, they sent an email saying "We have transferred a credit to your account in the amount corresponding to the following number of free days of service: 30. Your next invoice will be reduced by this adjustment amount."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As can be seen in the comments from different customers who have the same problem, we got our subscription back. I always believe that defending your rights is the best option to fight against unacceptable and unethical behaviors if you did nothing wrong.

However, there are a couple of things I still don't understand:

1. Why did this problem occur for Adobe customers?
  2. Why did Adobe employees and customer agents refuse to help us?
  3. How can we get our subscriptions back when Adobe employees and Adobe's customer agents accused us of not purchasing the subscription from Adobe's website?
  4. While Adobe employees and Adobe's customer agents keep telling us that there is nothing can be done about this problem, how did we get our subscription back?

And many more questions...

As you can see, even these questions prove our point and show that Adobe was constantly refusing to help us until now. It was a very shameful move from Adobe. I hope things can be better for them, but it won't be better for us since they treated us this way and accused us of a bunch of nonsense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

locking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines