• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Refund not Received

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a student with a massive customer service complaint as I am a huge fan of adobe.

On the 3rd of January 2017, my adobe student account was set to autorenewal but because I had an enterprise account with SCAD, where I am studying, I cancelled the autopay no later than the 6th the moment I found out. This also set my bank account into overdraft as I did not leave much money in this bank account and was travelling overseas. The confirmation of cancellation was emailed to me as well as on the instruction, it said I would receive my money back within a week. Two weeks passed and I didn't not receive my refund so I contacted adobe services through chat. The representative confirmed my case and information and said I would be receiving a refund a week from our chat date. After 2.5 more weeks and still no refund, I contacted adobe services through chat again. I stated my case as well as mentioned the previous chat.This time the representative named Paumei said I had not purchased anything with Adobe. I assured them that I did as I had an invoice from Adobe. Then they said I did not cancel and only cancelled on the day I was chatting with them as that was what was showing in the system. I then again provided proof in form of an email cancellation from Adobe, which I also mentioned I could send right back from the email I received it from. Then they said to process the cancellation again. This would not be possible as it is already listed as cancelled in my account. I asked to escalate the situation to management as at no point whatsoever when I provided proof was there any apologies but a passive denial that it did not show that in their system. This is very upsetting as if I did not have proof, I would assume that this would be a case of customer fraud. Then the agent said they will have someone contact me back in 24-48 hours. I have already explained the situation without swearing and as well as I think a person in my position could have. I would like Adobe to evaluate their relationship with the customer service agency they are currently with as I am hoping this may be an isolated case incident. Good day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Hi marisat39252033,

The issue has been escalated to the next level of experts for investigation, you will be communicated about the probe in 3 to 4 working days.

Case # 0221154160.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

É bem criativo ficou massa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled a few months ago and I just found 2 months of charges. They told me via online text that I still had Apps .  I don't have any apps I've used. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does your account state (my plans): https://account.adobe.com

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my adobe service and it said I was going to be refunded 30 dollars. I have heard nothing from adobe and have not been refunded. Very disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nadia

Looks like you cancelled on 18th June.  Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to process.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also haven't received my refund. I ordered their $76.99/mo to use for a big project for uni but due to the current Covid situation, there have been some changes and I no longer needed it.

I cancelled a week (April 5) after purchasing but still haven't received a refund. 

I've been thinking perhaps the delay had been due to Covid but I hope mine gets resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still haven't received my refund, can someone please help me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bilaal29927322v4jo 

check your account to make sure a refund is being processed, https://account.adobe.com

then, if it's been more than 14 days since your cancellation, contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this is helpful! I am due a refund, but I can't contact the agent on the app because I don't have a current plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when was the refund issued?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me i also refund within 1 day but i didnt receive my money

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maxx364040502bfe 

check your account to see if a refund is pending, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Maxx364040502bfe 

We are not Adobe employees and don't have access to your account.

Please contact Adobe support as posted by kglad .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines