• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe has no way to purchase a plan to give as a gift!!!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it unbelievable that Adobe doesn't have way to puchase a plan to give as a gift at Christmas. I'd like to give my grand daughter the photography plan as a present for Christmas. AFter not finding a way on their web site I called customer support where I was told that this is not a precess thaat Adobe provides. How much business are they loosing? I've been using Adobe products since photoshp V.2. Their solution was to get online on Christmas Day with my grand daughter and order it then. How to take care of your customers.

It mybe time to staart looking at alternatives if this is their attitude. Record profits but nothing to develope an omline gifting process.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check amazon for adobe gift subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it unbelievable that Adobe doesn't have way to puchase a plan to give as a gift at Christmas. I'd like to give my grand daughter the photography plan as a present for Christmas. AFter not finding a way on their web site I called customer support where I was told that this is not a precess thaat Adobe provides. How much business are they loosing? I've been using Adobe products since photoshp V.2. Their solution was to get online on Christmas Day with my grand daughter and order it then. How to take care of your customers.

It mybe time to staart looking at alternatives if this is their attitude. Record profits but nothing to develope an omline gifting process.

Messages merged... Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't a bottle of perfume that can be used by anyone.

Subscription services are more complex than you realize, owing to age and regional restrictions. Users are supposed to buy their own subscription AND agree to the user terms & conditions.  Subscriptions are 1 year term and renewed automatically at the end of 12 months until user notifies Adobe to Cancel.  Also subscriptions are not transferable.  One license, one user.

Children under 13 years of age can't use the services without permission from their adult parent or guardian who must agree to the subscription terms & conditions.

If your granddaughter is an eligible student, she can get the Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan for 60% off for the first year.  The ALL APPS plan includes approx 51 mobile, desktop and online apps & services.  Student discounts are not available for the Photography Plan, however.

If you want to buy software without a subscription commitment, get Photoshop Elements alone or bundled with Premiere Elements (approx USD $100).

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad said "check amazon for adobe gift subscriptions."

I don't know if this is still true, but an old message indicated US only, not Canada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchase a redemption code from Amazon and your granddaughter can register it in her name:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but be careful to pick a vendor with a good reputation and lots of reviews.  there are scammers, as well as legit vendors on amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines