Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe's subscription service is a scam.

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Sorry for the bad English.

In the last few months, a guy named "kcp" has been taking $20 a month from my bank account.

After a long investigation, it turned out i didnt cancelled my free trial account and it automatically subscribed for an 1-year contract plan.

I didnt notice this because i didnt used after effect after first week.

And now i cant even cancel the plan and have to pay the cancellation fee.

How can you do this adobe? You automatically subscribed me to an 1-year contract and deliberately hid pay information. This is a borderline scam.

Please help me cancel my subscription and help me to get a refund.

Sorry if i was rude. im getting mad and frustrated. Please understand.

======== EDIT =======

THEY HELPED ME WITH THE PROBLEM.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Mentor , Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Good morning, Park.
As far as pricing and contracts are concerned, you will need to contact customer support. It can not solved by the user community.
However, it is said that there is a name "kcp" in the withdrawal, but in the case of a request for Adobe , my card statement is "Adobe Systems" or "ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD", displayed with a descriptive name, that is the only question.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Thanks for the information. Fortunately Adobe was able to help me with the issue.

While researching I found out ksp stands for 'Korean Cyber Payments'. The company in charge of auto-payments.

they didn't display who's charging the fee so i needed to call cards company.

Guessing by your information, I think Adobe may not intended to hide the information. I guess it's a problem only in korea.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, Park.
As far as pricing and contracts are concerned, you will need to contact customer support. It can not solved by the user community.
However, it is said that there is a name "kcp" in the withdrawal, but in the case of a request for Adobe , my card statement is "Adobe Systems" or "ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD", displayed with a descriptive name, that is the only question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. Fortunately Adobe was able to help me with the issue.

While researching I found out ksp stands for 'Korean Cyber Payments'. The company in charge of auto-payments.

they didn't display who's charging the fee so i needed to call cards company.

Guessing by your information, I think Adobe may not intended to hide the information. I guess it's a problem only in korea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me - I needed one of the products for a personal music vid I was working on and apparently gave them my credit card info for a one-time use of the product. Fast forward several months and I finally notice I am being charged $57,00 a month for Creative Cloud which I don't need or use. I canceled last night and got a message that in addition to the hundreds of dollars I wasted, they are charging me a hundred bucks for an early cancelation fee. Yes, I should have checked my card earlier or read the fine print that my one time use of one product would lead to a very expensive subscription but I didn't due to fighting for my life during the virus outbreak. Maybe Adobe can make this right. We'll see. Stay safe all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cancel  your card, get a new one sent out to you and don't subscribe to anything online again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but Adobe subscription in my experience is a scam. I paid over £60 to convert one pdf document to word. I could have had the document copied in a stained glass window design for that!

they are the company that likes to keep on taking. Stay away from them ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines