• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if Spark can be purchased as a stand alone subscription, and if not what is the cheapest subscription solution that would include Spark.

Thx in advance!!!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

You can subscribe to Spark all by itself for $9.99 a month.

https://spark.adobe.com/pricing

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Also, once you have Spark, support is at https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark
-the above link has a full page of over 90 links for help articles

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can subscribe to Spark all by itself for $9.99 a month.

https://spark.adobe.com/pricing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, once you have Spark, support is at https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark
-the above link has a full page of over 90 links for help articles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Spark Page for some time.  It's a fantastic product! I would like to make a suggestion.  In the "button", you can only type in the organization's name, then input the organization's web address.  Instead of only typing in the information, has Adobe ever considered also having the ability to place the organization's logo (photo), then input the organization's web address.  I think that would look so cool!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started working on a slide project and I came back to it but it had disappeared. I thought it was a free trial. I'm willing to pay for it but the one I was working on disppeared. If I pay for it can I retrieve the project? I put hours of time into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I switched my Email account on Adobe Spark and I lost all my works., so i switched back to my original mail account but I still don't see my Projects in my Home page. How can i regain my works? I am a teacher and I really need to have my project back. If it is necessary to switch to a premium account to regain them i'll do it. Thanks in advantage for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark has a free level. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a video for youtube on Adobe Spark and it wouldn't publish.  And it was saying that I used adobe stock photos, but photos used were ones I personally took..  Is there a trick to making this work.  I was trying to post the video to youtube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark is not supported on this website.

Spark support is here: https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working on my page and the website displayed "Sorry, but Adobe Spark is not available at this time."

What does it mean and can you help me to fix it?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the Adobe site may be experiencing some technical difficulties.  I can't reach help documents either.  Try again later.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this about making YouTube videos with Adobe Spark.

https://spark.adobe.com/make/video-maker/youtube/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I want an easy clean layout as they did in this video.  Can you do something like this in Spark?  It is easy to read yet nice and clean looking.

Thanks!

https://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html#watch-video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Adobe Connect promotional video was undoubtedly prepared with pro-level software like Premier Pro and After Effects.

Spark video is aimed at consumer users and not something I use currently. So I can't tell you what it's capable of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines