• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annual Subscriptions: What is the full difference between Acrobat DC for teams and Acrobat Pro DC?

Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that Acrobat DC for Teams is a 5 person "licence" (that would be the Teams version i would be interested in)...

But what i want is EVERYTHING i would get from Acrobat Pro DC

WITH the benefit of being able to use it on several devices.
(As i understand it - IF i want to use a full Acrobat package  on my 5 devices: My iMac, MacBook Pro, Android 5G phone, PC with Windows, & my iPad - i would need a multi person "licence" - is that true?

There would ONLY be me using the multi-person "licence" but on 5 difference devices and in Android, Mac, and Windows PC.)

I have not been a fan of Microsoft Teams thus far - so, input about the different actual ease of functionality would be helpful as well.

So, for clarification - I already knew I wanted Acrobat Pro DC -

then i found out i cannot use it fully on all my devices listed above.

I did more research and found the Acrobat DC for Teams that would give me a 5 person licence.

I am not clear what I get (other than 5 person use - for me that would instead mean a 5 device use) and how to compare it to Acrobat Pro DC...

Nor how Teams plays into this

(confession: I have pretty much zero understanding / experience with Teams or anything MicroSoft at this point except Word/Excel/etc.).

I rather love being able to JUST use Acrobat without needing to go through another platform like Teams

(keep in mind - i may be saying and understanding this wrong - so be gentle).

I am trying to be certain i am getting all of Pro DC's offerings

along with, at minimum,

the extra ability to use all five of my devices listed.

I would like the ease of use to be the same or better  than Pro DC on the version for Teams.

If there is MORE in the Teams package - i would like to know what & if it's actually really useful.

I only have until the 20th of February to make a choice and order -

so please advise -

and be mindful that I have a Traumatic Brain Injury -

so i can be redundant & entirely without brevity...

i really need precision in answers/responses. "I think" or "probably" or vague info confuses me incredibly and does not feel like an actual answer.

Thank you. Truly.

Sam's mom / Saudade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A normal retail license allows you to run on two Mac or Windows systems at a time. This cannot be increased.

A teams license allow you to purchase more members for your team (who could be you, with different emails).

Sorry, I don't know about Android and iOS, these seem to be outside the regular licensing regime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also: Acrobat Pro DC is a product for Macintosh and Windows ONLY.

The iOS version of Acrobat has extra features available to subscribers. For precision, this product is NOT Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines