• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I be a member for just a month or is it a minimum of one year? [was: Hi,]

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to know about subscription prices and activation period. I mean if i want to use it just for one month can i buy it for one month only or it will be for minimum one year only.@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

I mean if i want to use it just for one month can i buy it for one month only or it will be for minimum one year only.@

You have both options. The choice is yours. It depends on which plan you choose.

Explore the plans here:

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Annual plan, paid monthly or prepaid are minimum 12 months. Monthly plan is one month at a time.

One exception is the Student and Teacher plan which is a minimum one year commitment. There

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to cc forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean if i want to use it just for one month can i buy it for one month only or it will be for minimum one year only.@

You have both options. The choice is yours. It depends on which plan you choose.

Explore the plans here:

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Annual plan, paid monthly or prepaid are minimum 12 months. Monthly plan is one month at a time.

One exception is the Student and Teacher plan which is a minimum one year commitment. There is no monthly plan. [Edit for clarity:There is no monthly plan for the Student and Teacher plan]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very confusing to end with "there is no monthly plan" since that is what the whole question is about, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your comment on this post from 5 years ago. It might have been better to have used a semi-colon in place of the full stop, to emphasise that the meaning is that there is no monthly plan, as an exception, for the student and teacher plan. But anyway we all understand it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started a free trial of after effects and saw it was an 'annual commitment' that will charge me a 50% of the whole year if I cancel at any time. Asked the chat support if I can just pay for 1 month and not have the annual plan, they said no. So seems this is now outdated, and basically the $30 monthly plan is actually $30 for 1month + $165 cancelation fee. Not exactly ideal. Hopefully I'll remember to cancel my subscription within 14 days to get a full refund, and not be hit with insane fees. Would have happily paid for just a month if they let me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure who you spoke to at Adobe but a month-to-month plan (no annual commitment, no early termination fee) is definitely available for After Effects as you can see highlighted in yellow in the screenshot below.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

after-effects-monthly.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It certainly looks like there's no monthly option. I'd much rather buy it outright.

egwor_0-1688925183003.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

photography plan is annual only 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a 1 year plan then no you can't change to month plans because that it not one of their standard options... they can however offer you a free month but prob better to just cancel if they don't want to look after you

p.s, you can always come back later as a month by month customer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I almost subscribed to the plan thinking I would be able to cancel before end of the month. Good I read the cancellation terms and avoided the 50% charge by cancelling in the trial period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its telling me that I have to pay a $49.99 early cancelation fee. I shoot one flipling flopling photo shoot a year.. and now it's costing me nearly my whole session for one flipping month

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines