• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't cancel my plan

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been paying monthly for Creative Cloud All Apps with 100GB. I purchased this with my school account (I teach English Lit) and thought it would be fun to play around with. Now, I have been paying monthly without any way to cancel. I cannot cancel my plan directly under my profile as there is no option to do so and I also cannot access support as it says their is an adminstrator who needs to do so? My account will be auto-renewed (according to an e-mail) on March 22 and there is no way that I can find just to cancel. I have been very discouraged by how convuluted this process is as I have spend many hours searching for ways to cancel or unsubsribe and there seems to be no way to even get in touch with someone to help me do this. I have been paying for a service that I have not used for many months without any ability to cancel my plan (the guide on how to do so has not helped as there is no edit/cancel option in the tab outlined in the example). This is compeltely ridiculous... any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The following link might help you locate your admin

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines