• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel free trial

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just need to cancel my free trial. I dont need it anymore and there's no where I can click to cancel this. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the following Help entry to learn how to cancel your current trial:

If you still can't cancel on your own, then please get in touch with Adobe Customer Care:

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble' icon (below is how it looks) on the right hand side to initiate a Chat.

contactadobeicon.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find anywhere to do the cancellation. Please cancel this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked the speech bubble icon. Nothing useful pops up. Please cancel it from your end. I'm pleading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Idorenyin, I am very sorry, but if you need assistance with the cancellation process, then you will need to begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.  If the chat window is non-responsive or fails to load, you will need to use a different device to contact us.

You can also use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to self-cancel a membership.  Still, if you cannot establish a secure chat session, you will likely encounter the same problems when interacting with certain forms to cancel your Acrobat subscription, Idorenyin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines