• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation fee

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a Yearly Create cloud student plan for over one year (from june 2021).  Now (Sept 2022) I want to cancel but  Adobe whant me to pay a cancellation fee due to I am "breaking a yearly subscription" for about 135USD (its originally in NOK).

First I had a subscription for about 20USD each month, then they raised it to about 30USD a month in june 2022 (after one year).

How can they do this?

And I cant find a support number to talk to a real person, feels like a Kafka moment.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Hi @Lina25964300vp9n,

That is the way the student plan works. Its a low price for the 1st year and beyond that it's increased however, the price still is less than the regular plan. For details you can check the following article

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html

Look at the FAQ section at the bottom of the page. I quote the relevant portion here as well.

The Adobe Creative Cloud student discount price of US$19.99/mo lasts for the first year of your membership, and increases

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lina25964300vp9n,

That is the way the student plan works. Its a low price for the 1st year and beyond that it's increased however, the price still is less than the regular plan. For details you can check the following article

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html

Look at the FAQ section at the bottom of the page. I quote the relevant portion here as well.

The Adobe Creative Cloud student discount price of US$19.99/mo lasts for the first year of your membership, and increases to US$29.99/mo for subsequent years. For more information, see the terms and conditions.

Now regarding cancellation fees, that is applicable if you cancel after the free period window of 14 days. Here is what I would suggest. Connect to a support person and discuss your problem, they will be able to find the best possible way out for you.

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Manan, will follow your suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines