Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling subscription

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've been subscribed to the Adobe Photography Plan since Aug 9, 2021 and would like to cancel. I was on the annual plan, paid monthly. I wanted to cancel earlier in the subscription but found out I would be charged a cancellation fee so I decided to wait until it had been 12 months.

Now I've waited slightly over 12 months and I'm still being told I'll get a cancellation fee of about £40. This seems unfair to me as I was given no email notification that my plan had been renewed. Can someone help me cancel without the fee please?

Thank you,

Saskia

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscriptions renew automatically on the anniversary of the subscription date. There's no way to turn that off. Adobe does not send out reminder emails. It is your responsibility to keep track of the date and cancel within the month before renewal.

Yes, I know that sucks, but that's the way Adobe works right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Saskia,

please be aware that this is mainly a user-to-user forum. We are not able to help you directly with any billing, account or subscription issues. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for assistance:

The link above will open a chat window. Type "Agent" into the chat box to bypass the chatbot and get connected to a real person.

Best regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines