• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat rep didnt help. Blind Transferred. Website told me incorrect info. Wont honor plan.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Im a student. I had Adobe Lightroom CC 1 TB. But noticed I can get CC All apps for 19.99 on a deal. When I did that It said Lightroom CC 1 TB is included. So I did it. When I load up lightroom, it shows I now only have 100gig. This wont work for me sadly. I get on the line with chat, and basically told he cant help me. I explain the website said I would keep my 1 TB. He doesnt seem to believe me. Currently Im sitting on the CC Student deal with 100gig, and no resolution. To prove what I saw, I tried to switch back to Lightroom CC 1 TB and in the picture you can clearly see it said its already included in what I have, but it is not. How can we resolve this? Below is the transcript of the chat rep who blind sent me to another agent. 

[Chat transcript deleted by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums, not a way to communicate with adobe reps.  we're not able to adjudicate a dispute you have with an adobe/adobe's rep.

if you think another rep would be more sympathetic, you can retry chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let's see if I can make this more understandable for you.

#1 You cannot have 2 subscriptions. You may have only 1 paid plan at a time.

#2 The Photography Plan is a deeply discounted bundle of Photoshop, Lightroom, Lightroom Classic + other perks for one low payment of $9.99/month basic (20GB storage) or for $19.99/month (1TB storage).

image.png

#3 The Student discount rate is completely separate.  You get the All Apps Plan and 100GB of cloud storage for approx 60% off for 1 year after which it renews automatically at a higher rate.  All Apps includes Lightroom but it does NOT include 1TB of optional cloud storage.  You would need to pay extra for that.

#4 When you cancel one subscription, it's gone forever.  You can't keep any of it and none of it carries over to the new subscription.  Out with the old, in with the new.

Hope that helps clarify what you did to yourself by changing plans.  Incidentally, we don't work for Adobe.  Unless you see an Adobe Staff badge by our avatar, we're just product users and unpaid forum volunteers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines