Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact support in regards to education discount

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 
I have just had my education status verified and am eligible for the discount, i had had it in the past but it had expired before I had updated my details with university information. The email states that "if you have already been switched to a non-education subscription, please contact adobe support to have your discount re-applied" but the link provided just takes me to the contact home page, as do most links as I search for a support chat or email to send my enquiries to. Is there anywhere I can find the support chat or a email? or anyway i can apply the discount myself?
Thanks, 
Maddi

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contact home page is what you want. Carefully give details of products owned and problems encountered. The info you use will control what support you are offered. Or just use the Chat icon at bottom right. I agree, this is not at all obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maddi,

If you go here, you should be able to hit the chat option. There's a little chat bubble looking icon on the bottom right hand side. Best of luck to you 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines