• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Individual licenses for a business

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it legal to buy adobe creative cloud all apps for 4 users for business use in india? i have a small business of printing press and adobe creative cloud all apps for business is expensive for us. theres no use of extra features of business plan, i dont want all to be linked with 1 email. so can i do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may NOT share an individual plan, each person must have his/her own subscription

A TEAM subscription is owned by the company

The subscription owner assigns a subscription to each person

You may buy as many subscriptions as you need... one for each person

-team plans https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?plan=team
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/Enterprise-Teams/bd-p/enterprise-and-teams
-http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/business.html
-https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/creative-cloud-teams.html for Team help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it's not illegal for a business to buy employee's subscriptions.

ontac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing illegal in this. However: Individual plans are controlled by the individuals to whom they are assigned. When they leave the company, they will take the plan with them, if they like, and there is nothing you can do to stop them. Worse, you will continue to pay for a plan that is not under your control.

A Teams account lets you assign and retrieve the plans at will. Renewal and invoicing is centralized, and you are in charge of the plans. When someone leaves the company, you just reassign the plan to the new hire. The data can also be reassigned to a different person so that you do not lose in productivity.

If the plans are too expensive for you, consider contacting sales and negotiate. You may get a deal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wont mind if they will leave with the subscription. i will consider it as keving gift to them. but i received an email from one of adobe partners when i asked same thing as follows

Kindly note that we don’t sell Individual license and it is not applicable for organization.

You should always buy business licene.

i could understand what it meant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the reseller might not sell individual licenses but that just means you should use another (authorized) reseller if you're unable to buy from adobe.

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wont mind if they will leave with the subscription. i will consider it as keving gift to them.

By @Shubham27756145d0t5

I would mind, especially if I consider the Teams subscription too expensive. But that's not my business.

Individual licences need to be bought from Adobe. Resellers only sell Teams or Enterprise licences.

And their mail only says that individual licences are not best for companies. But they work, and they are legal, as long as you use them according to the licensing terms.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shubham27756145d0t5 wrote:

i wont mind if they will leave with the subscription. i will consider it as keving gift to them.

Remember that the plans are annual with automatic renewal and a fee for early cancellation. When/if your employees leave, you might want to either cancel in the 12th month OR switch the billing to them.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get a TEAMS plan.  Includes administrative console for managing employee seats as new hires come in and old ones go plus other perks.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines