Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud plans- prices & features

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear users,

Get answers to all your questions about the plans we offer for Creative Cloud, prices, comparison between plans, and legal terms. 

Here is the link to our website for plans and pricing;

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

To know the difference between Lightroom(1TB), Photography Plan(20gb) & Photography Plan (1tb), see this: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/differences-photoshop-creative-cloud-photography.html

You might also find it useful to know the terms before purchase:

https://www.adobe.com/in/legal/subscription-terms.html

Do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance or questions. 

Thanks 

Kanika Sehgal 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read and re-read the items involved in the Photography Plan ($9.99) and understand that it includes Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC. Then I read the description of the Single App plan ($19.99) which is, as it states, a single app, like Photoshop. That sounds like I'm getting less for twice as much $$. Unless the big difference is that you get all the updates in the $19.99 plan?

I'm finally ready to give up on Photoshop CS6, which I bought just before CC came out (at great cost). Since I got a high-res, 4K laptop which just does NOT like CS6 (menus are so small you can't read them and there's nothing being done about it by Adobe). I certainly can't ask Adobe if there's a plan since there doesn't seem to be a way to reach a real person Adobe agent to ask.

Right now I'm on a free trial, but it's a free trial for the Single App $19.99 plan, so I can't compare it with the Photography Plan, which doesn't seem to have a free trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like I'm getting less for twice as much $$.

Correct. That's what you get.

The Photography Plan is excellent value for money compared to the Single App Photoshop plan.

The main difference between Photography and Single App is that you only get 2GB Cloud storage with the Photography Plan. With Single App you get 20GB.

If that does not affect you then Photography Plan is the way to go, even if you never use Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boy, are they ever misleading when they describe the plans! That's about what I thought the difference might be, but since I couldn't get a trial for the Photography Plan, it was hard to tell (Adobe marketing 101). I don't care about cloud storage (20GB is NOTHING when you're editing photos!).

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Adobe has since added the full version of Adobe Fresco plus the premium version of Creative Cloud Express to the Photoshop single-app plan, which are not in any Photography plan.

The Photoshop single-app also can be purchased month-to-month, whereas the Photography plans cannot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ProDesignTools Are you aware that this discussion is 6 years old?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolutely John, definitely aware! In fact, that's the reason for the update – because this thread is so established and has over 40k views, it comes up high in searches...

So where possible, best if we can make sure the info is accurate and up to date, for all the ongoing readers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may also help:

FAQ: What is the difference between an annual plan and a monthly plan?

FAQ: What plans are available for Creative Cloud?

FAQ: How can I find out what is included in each Creative Cloud Plan?

FAQ: How much Creative Cloud storage do I get with my plan?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/differences-photoshop-creative-cloud-photography.html

Feature

Creative Cloud Photography Plan

Photoshop Single-App Subscription

Price

$9.99/month

$19.99/month

Photoshop CC

Included + Plus future updates

Lightroom CC

Not Included

Lightroom Mobile*

Included

Not Included

Creative Cloud Online Storage

2 GB

20 GB

Behance ProSite

Not Included

Included

Typekit

Typekit Free plan

Typekit Portfolio Plan

Creative Cloud Market**

Not Included

Included

Adobe Bridge CC

Included

Included

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That's what I thought. They must think we're really stupid. It's insulting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/differences-photoshop-creative-cloud-photography.html

That link leads to a 404 File Not Found error, Pattie.

Can someone in Adobe fix it? It's been reported several times in the past but has not been fixed yet. The relevant person in the relevant department has clearly not been made aware of it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI John. I'll look into it. I suspect it may have been obsoleted since the Photoshop plan is listed there and no longer available. I'll see if there is a new link comparing just Photoshop and Photography or not.  Thanks for letting me know about the 404 message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the 9.99/month for light and photoshop, but I don't see the mirrored brush they just added. Is there a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rozbeans  wrote

I don't see the mirrored brush they just added. Is there a difference?

============

Do you mean the new Paint Symmetry in 2018?  It's under experimental options in Preferences.

Paint Symmetry - What's New in Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 - YouTube

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im a highschool freshmen with no way of making 300 dollars per year to renew a adobe cc subscription. I was wondering if there is any way to get a lifetime subscription?

thanks

stew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I know of

Cloud Plans http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/buying-guide-at-a-glance.html

You may still buy any or all of the CS6 programs, which are one time purchase... BUT which will not be upgraded

http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/cs6._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_creativesui...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a student version of this? I cannot afford $2000.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know if Adobe still sells an education license for CS6

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/students.edu.html

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/buying-guide-education.html

http://www.adobe.com/education/students/student-eligibility-guide.edu.html

Check the sites below to see if they still sell Education CS6

All sites below require proof of Education status, per Adobe licensing

Buy at http://www.studica.com/ or https://www.academicsuperstore.com/

-or JourneyEd http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1074416

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can just go for the month to month subscription, apply the cost to the overall project cost and then stop the subscription when you don't need it.

Long story short, the customer pays you for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a highschool student the only customer right now is my self

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did u found?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't find anything affordable with Adobe, unfortunately. What you want is Affinity Photo. It costs $50 US and is a very good alternative photo editing software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping out and giving advice, but there is no need to answer this 5 year old thread. The correct answer of the time has been given. The CS6 option, however, is no more available. So this is now a dead end and I’m locking this thread.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the creative cloud so expensive? If a 15-year-old guy without rich parents wants to be creative with photo's and video's and has just enough money for a cheap camera, how is he supposed to if a creative cloud is hundreds of dollars? There are people more than just professionals and rich guys! What can normal people do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buy Photoshop Elements and/or Premiere Elements for a one time fee

Easy Photo & Video Editing Software | Adobe Elements 2019 Family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines