• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

credit card payment problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried contacting Adobe over chat to try and resolve this, but the chat applet just hangs each time I've tried it (tested in Safari and Chrome browsers on a 2013 Macbook pro running Mavericks) I've got a couple of messages from Adobe indicating that they couldn't take payment from my credit card.  Same credit card that they've been using for over a year.  I spoke to the credit card company, they say there is no problem with the card and that Adobe has not tried to take payment.  I got them to check twice, so they are 100% sure that this is the case.

There doesn't seem to be any point in re-entering the credit card details, it's a corporate credit card and nothing has changed.

I can't find a telephone number to speak to Adobe about this and the emails sent to me are from a "noreply" email address.

Help!  How do I speak to someone to find out what the problem is and fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 262 Replies 262
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i did two days ago and they promise to fix it in 48 hours, but until i still not seeing any email from adobe, regarding this issue

if you can help me (i am pretty you can) my phone number that used on the credit card is <removed by moderator for privacy> (Kevin), i did 6 - 7 times payment for a same thing (monthly package) for my adobe ID <removed by moderator for privacy>

Please help me to sort it out this problem to cancel all the payment or cancel and leave it one payment to activate my photoshop cc and lightroom

Thank you,Kevin

Sent from my Samsung device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

It looks like there were some difficulties processing your order initially, but the issue has now been cleared up and the order was now placed successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

theres no option in the payment portal to ad a card that has expiry above 2027, what should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have wasted about 4 hours on chat , but no result, amount was deducted from my debit card, but Adobe chat person is not ready to listen.

And there is no email address of support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. I can't believe this post. This has been going on for years. My annual renewal was last month. My credit card payment was (according to Adobe) declined. Checking with Mastercard I found that they had flagged the transaction with Adobe as suspect, which is why it was declined. I want to note that during this fiasco I was able to use the card elsewhere with no issues. So after speaking with Mastercard and Adobe support, then updating my payment information on my Adobe ID profile a second time, it was again declined. Mastercard advised me that after several 'suspicious' transaction attempts by Adobe the credit card was flagged and had been revoked. A new credit card had to be sent.
Thankfully Adobe support credited my account to keep it from being disabled, now a new credit card has been added to my profile and I'm eagerly awaiting if it will end up being flagged as well.

After reading many of these posts this appears to be an ongoing issue (for years now) with Adobe's billing department that seriously needs to be looked at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep same problem here at our office, cannot separate out docs and it is putting us way behind. Adobe, fix your problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 800 833 6687

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue! Please help..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo is Adobe going to solve this issue or not? Everyone seem to have an issue with the credit card. Please find a solution or give personal links for payment to be generated or some thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. My bank is charging me the $1 authorization fee only and saying they are waiting for adobe to authorize payment.  Can someone help me. I’ve live chatted and called this yielded zero results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first time I have had to revert to the forum, and was more than surprised to fin that this issue is like a festering sore that won't heal. I received a notification that their was a problem with my card . Initially I thought it was that it had expired but no I just re-entered the same details

Do Adobe, given their terrible reputation in the cyber and infosec sectors realise how suspicious that looks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue as everyone else. I have a new Visa card and it keeps getting refused by Adobe.

- No problem with every other vendor

- Enough limit / money on the card

I've chatted with two different Adobe support people about this and the answer is: it's not our problem, it's your card. Pardon me, but that is not a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with credit card processing with a card that I have used for more than 10 years.

Called my Bank and they have confirmed that my card is not block in any way.

Called Adobe support, saying something about not accepting the payment.  Don't know what the deal is.

It HAS to be on Adobe's end, since so many users have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cowwy  wrote

Called Adobe support, saying something about not accepting the payment.  Don't know what the deal is.

It HAS to be on Adobe's end, since so many users have the same issue.

Can you pay via paypal? THe problem is that when Adobe does not accept your Credit Card, you do not have the products you want to have. Except if you can pass over, you have a problem.

The support guy at the other end probably only sees that the credit card is not processed correctly, but he gets little indication why. When my card gets refuse, it gets refused and it is my task to find out why. The vendor has little options as to suspect that I am over a limit...

And there are not many users having that issue. Adobe would not make that money, by refusing the customers' payments. You see only the 25 out of the thousands that have problems...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried and it doesn't work.

Also does the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cowwy  wrote

Also does the same thing.

Your paypal is linked to your credit card? Or does Adobe refuse the payement without a link to your CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup is linked.

It just won't go through.  Big rectangular red box saying processing error after completing the paypal part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help any more except asking someone from Adobe looking into that. I do not have great hope that they can help if your payment gets simply refused, as they do not get more information on why it has been refused. That's your bank's task to tell you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paypal has become amazingly sophisticated. I was on Godaddy transferring domains from Wix. I tried to use Paypal but card keep being declined. I found out that the merchant or paypal can screen purchases that have certain promo codes. Basically, I had to pay full price to get my products from Godaddy. Also, paypal now won't let you transfer accounts to certain banks unless they support "instant" pay which is pretty much nobody so they get to hold your money in the account. I'm desperate to find someone else other than paypal to move my accounts to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paypal? It seems Adobe doesn't even know what this is. Tried to purchase a plan using Paypal but all I get is: Billing Address has not been specified. Hey, I'm using this for years and never was there any issue with billing address.

Talked to some chat uncle (not sure whether this was a real person or some KI experiment with Indian screen name), the result is a bubble full of polite helplessness. Got a case ID (ADB-3135127-N6K0), but not sure what next will happen. Luckily I still have my stand-alone version running, Adobe doesn't seem to give much about customer support...

And yes, I also tried direct payment with credit card.. got the funky blue boxes spinning till eternity...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wolfgangp90547311  wrote

Paypal? It seems Adobe doesn't even know what this is.

Never used it to buy from Adobe, but it is an option provided. You need to follow Paypal's rules however, if not, their fraud detection will refuse the payment.

As for the spinning credit card payment site problem, you need to try clearing your cache, disabling add-ons or using a different browser.

As you have a case number, I can ask Adobe to look into that to see what happened. If contacted be sure that the contact bears the STAFF badge and has the Adobe logo besides his or hers name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all these steps with a different browser, cache can't be cleaner, there aren't any add-ons in use. Still the same results. I have verified the details in Paypal, all good. Several other subscriptions are running perfectly fine.

So based on these facts it's pretty hard to point the finger to others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked that Adobe Staff contacts you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I find a successful purchase done on August 7th, 2018 for Photography CC. Are you still facing any issue in this purchase?

The mode of payment is available while placing the order, Adobe will accept only those modes. PayPal is accepted in some selected regions across the globe.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the 6th time clearing cache and cookies at least the credit card payment has worked.

Still, Paypal does not work at all, still the same nonsense error message. If there are restrictions on certain payment methods I expect them to clearly stated and spelled out. If the Paypal logo is shown and payment is offered this way then I expect it tow work - flawlessly.

But looking at years of forum posts with the same issue I don't think Adobe takes it for serious nor gives any damn about solving it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines