• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable automatic renewal

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One year ago i bought subscription for teachers und studens. Now the automatic renewal is to come. But adobe dont give me the price for teachers and studends. Instead i should pay the "normal" price. How can i change the automatic renewal to the teacher and studens-price?

Either i would like to deactivate this automatic renewal, but i dont want do cancel the subscription. I will use the bought licence till the end of the payed timerange. Anyone an idea how to do this. 

the faq is not realy helpfull and all i read sounds like adobe is not an modern company. I wondering, that such terms are legal in germany. All phone-providers have more fair conditions and flexibility.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,  but it does not help. Where can i do this in the current web section. This üost is from 2017 and in the informationmail is o link for that. Same in my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The point is, you only get 1 year at the 60%-off introductory rate.  After the first year, your price goes up.  That's how it is intended to work.   You may contact Adobe Customer Care via online chat to confirm that you are paying the correct amount.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below. https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Click the chat icon. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Adobe plans have an introductory price that is good for a year; after the year elapses, the price goes up to the regular price. Teachers and students do get a lower rate than regular customers, but you have to prove that you are a teacher or student. [The price for the first year is $19.99. The price after the first year is $29.99.]

This link provides information on the proof required to verify that you are a teacher or a student. You cannot get the discounted price without this proofhttps://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html#student-teacher-eligibility

However, whether you are a teacher or a student, you still need to contact customer support to ensure that you are charged the correct price. This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI. Typing BILLING into the chat window may connect you directly to the billing department.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this informations.

i am proofed as a teacher, but adobe dont want me to renewal with this conditions in an easy way. So it seams, that they dont want me as customer.. I will wait shortly to the renewal date and cancel my subscription. If they dont want me, i dont want them. There are several other products, that can solve my requirements.

Thanks for your help.

This way of customers relationship is a shame for adobe. No other company handles customers like them....

But, they are successfull, so they are right. Cant belive, someone supports such customer relationship.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This user-to-user forum has given you instructions on how to proceed, yet you refuse to contact Adobe.  This reminds me of a 12th century proverb, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."  And another ancient Greek expression, "The Gods help those who help themselves."

I guess we're done here.  Goodbye and best of luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want help with your account and billing, you have to talk to Adobe Customer Support. We're just users like you. We do not have access to Adobe internal systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines