• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email saying that my Adobe account will expire soon??

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email today saying that my account would expire soon because I haven't logged in.  I actually log in quite frequently and pay for a full, annual account, so I am wondering if this is some kind of scam email.  Thank you for any help!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account, https://account.adobe.com

and ignore emails that sound like a scam.  that one isn't even a good try.  i could produce a better spoof.  at least, i know enough to use your adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I am generally quite skeptical of emails like this, and I did immediately go log into my account.  I think what made me think it might be "real" is that it did use my correct Adobe "account name".  And it was sent to the correct email address as well as being sent from "mail@mail.adobe.com".  Now I'm wondering if it might be about an old account.  Thanks for the response, I'm going to attempt to follow up on this a bit more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it used an invalid adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the same email today.  I am also a paid subscriber; also logging in frequently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@.klm. 

read the above and check your account. if you have any questions, contact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked my acct and changed my password.

Thank you.
[image: Visit on IG] <>
[image: Chrysalis on FB] <>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enabling 2fa is best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too received the email. However, the email address it listed included +OLD

(eg. "Your Adobe ID is: <JOHN+OLD@MYDOMAIN.COM>".

Let's not forget that Adobe user account details were hacked many years ago. This may be a scam from an user old list.

Whether it's real or not, I suggest logging in to Adobe and changing your password.

It should be obvious that you must not use the link from the email, but I've mentioned it for those who might not be aware of the risks of clicking on links contained in unsolicitated emails.

All the best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for you input @C0DEMASTER 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines