• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting billed but can't use any program

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For three months I have been paying for a plan. Unfortunately I was able to use it only once and it is about month ago. Today I wanted to use it again BUT I can't. 

My Adobe Account says that I don't have any plan. There is no order history or billing history.

So... I am paying for not be able to use adobe programs. 

Funny thing is, that there is no way to find where I can submit or contact support. It is just cycled way of links with absolutely no result. 

Can anyone tell me where I can submit this issue, please?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

I Edited your above post to remove your name and email address.

Are you SURE you are using the correct Adobe ID to Sign into the main Adobe website and check your Account?

Do you actually Remember Signing up for an Adobe Subscription plan?

Do you have Any Conformation email from Adobe stating you have signed up for a subscription?

You should look at the image I edited. I placed red boxes around the area you should look at.

Helpful Links and What are my Contact Options.

If you do not get a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for quick reply John,

the thing is that cookies are allowed, I am signed in but there is no icon you described (or maybe I am just not seeing it after an hour of desperate clicking on the web looking for support.

Page_customer_care.JPG

[Image Deleted, Edited to remove personmal Info, then ReUploaded with red boxes around areas to look into] Done by Moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Edited your above post to remove your name and email address.

Are you SURE you are using the correct Adobe ID to Sign into the main Adobe website and check your Account?

Do you actually Remember Signing up for an Adobe Subscription plan?

Do you have Any Conformation email from Adobe stating you have signed up for a subscription?

You should look at the image I edited. I placed red boxes around the area you should look at.

Helpful Links and What are my Contact Options.

If you do not get a Chat button then it is because you are Not using the correct Adobe ID email address and because of that there is no need to display the Chat Icon. You don't actually have a subscription as far as Adobe is concerned.

So Check that you used the Correct email address.

The other possibility is someone stole your CC number and signed up for a subscription (and or someone in your household).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me add that we just had a conversation of Email Addresses and Adobe accounts and subscriptions.

when you enter a email address Adobe sends out a Conformation email that you have to reply to to confirm the email address you used it correct and for you. You have to Click a Link in it to confirm that email address.

So you should have that conformation email that was sent to you from Adobe. Check that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Just Shoot Me 🙂

Thank you for your comment. Also for the edditing the screenshot (it was just an email, I thought about that just when I hit the button, but was too late and in fact it was just en email address, spam filter would have to work more 🙂 , the rest was clean).

Anyway... you mentioning that I should be sure of getting the right Adobe ID to sign up... I have two accounts, I used both of them and the subscription was only on the one (obviously). Somehow those two got mixed up and signing in switched to other one and did not notice it. It is probably my fault, the switch, I don't know how. 

The main problem is with that I used it only once (also for the first time) in three months. 

Thank you all guys very much for the support, helping the dumb (now I'm kinda embarrassed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The switch of accounts happened from the Browser you are using and the Auto Sign in feature of that browser.

So in the Creative Cloud Desktop app make sure you are signed in with the correct account that you used to buy the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines