• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HACKED

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe account, Google, personal emails and social media have been hacked.
From what I could find out there is a network infrastructure installed on my own machine with filters, firewall and everything else.
First point: The person who did this had physical access to the equipment. He was the one who took care of the maintenance of my equipment. He became, in a way, an enemy because of a lawsuit that didn't even concern him.
There are several strange things installed like plugins, batches, external settings, deprecated software, like a Photoshop 6 that I found by chance, as well as a media server, device emulator mirroring my phone, and even a support history on the Adobe website, and I didn't open any of the cases.
I need help, what should I do? How to go about proving this, and you see, I'm pretty sure what I'm saying, but I have no idea what I have to do to make the cybercrime police understand the gravity of the case and open an investigation. Help me please...
Tks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To remove old Adobe apps, use the Cleaner Tool below to remove them.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

That said, if you truly believe your computer was hacked or infected with malware, get rid of it.  Or take it to a certified computer technician (Geek Squad) who can run diagnostics & wipe the hard drive clean, ridding it of potential threats (if there are any).

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that the hack is installed in the video card memory. I can spend my whole life changing SSD and I won't be able to clean the machine at all. I do not know what to do. But thanks for the tip.

I found some articles talking about this method of invasion. I'm lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color me skeptical.  A vBIOS attack is improbable.  More likely, something else is going on...  Please seek assistance from a trained professional.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that the hack is installed in the video card memory

Can be done apparently. Windows only so far.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/code-hides-in-gpu-memory

Seems like a new exploit vector so you must have been exceptionally unlucky. If true, you need professional assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Truth.

Apple service in my city is not good.

All that was left was for them to ask me to leave, they didn't hear the part where I said there was physical access to the equipment and they didn't even look at the computer.

If there was a way for someone who likes challenges like this to examine the machine remotely it would be cool rs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free advice: don't do that, if you don't know the person on the other side. You will have a great chance to find dozens of hackers who will take over your computer and charge you a fortune for no service.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I say I know who it is because my SSD was encrypted, and one weekend I needed to finish a freelance job I went to the company to do it, to my surprise my personal files started to appear on the desktop of the company machine. As I said, this person had physical access to my equipment because he was doing maintenance for me, and a lawsuit where his wife is a lawyer for the other party to the lawsuit, this ended up happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple would not ask you to leave their store without a reason. 😉

So far you have eluded to hacks, lawsuits and bad feelings between you and other people...  Now you're asking total strangers in a public user-to-user forum to remotely access your computer????  This is dangerous and irrational behavior.  Please don't take this the wrong way.  I'm very concerned for your well-being.  You're not thinking clearly. 

Please, please seek help from your mental health professional before you cause any more harm to yourself or others.  This is very important!

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to contact the police

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines