• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help retrieving serial number or obtaining a new one

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased the Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Licensing edition years and years ago (think maybe 2008ish). I've been using it ever since, mostly to create handouts, graphics etc for my classes.  I've been able to successfully transfer it to the last computer I purchased, however last month, my computer just completely fried - which means I lost everything, including the serial number for this program which I kept stored in a file in my documents. When I contacted Tech Support, they are telling me that I need an actual receipt or serial number (which makes no sense as that's what I'm trying to obtain) ... but I don't have a receipt for a purchase from 12 years ago.  Please help, I really need to be able to access the files I have created for my classes!  The only thing I have is a product (coupon) code that when I used that at the web address they gave me, I entered it and it gave me my serial number - but that web address no longer works, I am guessing since they no longer sell the CD version of this program.  I can't afford to upgrade, I'm a teacher and already broke .. please please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is vital to keep installers and serial numbers safe - which means not just on your computer, since this is what happens to everyone eventually. Since you've already contacted Adobe, you are at the end of the road for CS 5.5. You can't buy upgrades any more, it is now the subscription package Creative Cloud. Teacher discount available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines