• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add my personal CCaccount to my secondary Professional CCaccount ?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi .... months ago I purchased Photoshop and Lightroom on my personal Creative Cloud account.

Today I purchased Premiere Pro, but on a professional account.

My photograpy-programs don't work anymore. Or I have to switch between my 2 different accounts.

But then my Premiere Pro program doesn' t work anymore.

How do I add my photograpy-programs to my professional account, so I can work with all my programs at the same time ?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there is any way to add an app from one account to another. The only way that it can work is have all the applications installed on the computer and switch the account when you need to use the application purchased on the other account. You can contact support to get more information. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx for your help. Meanwhile everything is aranged. I deleted my package on my business-account and I added the package on my personal account. I will get a full refund from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot merge, add, or combine accounts. You cannot use apps in different accounts at the same time. You might consider whether you want to move entirely to using a single account. If you do want that, Adobe Customer Service might be able to help. Though it might need permission from the business admin. Or it might be impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for your help. Meanwhile everything is aranged. I deleted my package on my business-account and I added the package on my personal account. I will get a full refund from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines