How do you opt out of arbitration?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -this question doesn't seem to belong anywhere else. New terms of service say:

14.6 Acceptance of Arbitration and Right to Opt Out. Within the first thirty (30) days of your use of the Services and Software or the date of the last update to section 14 (Dispute Resolution, Class Action Waiver, Arbitration Agreement) of the Terms, whichever is later, you have the right to opt out of the arbitration and class action waiver provisions of section 14 (Dispute Resolution, Class Action Waiver, Arbitration Agreement) by sending us written notice of your decision at the address set forth in section 18.2 (Notice to Adobe). If you opt out of these provisions, Adobe will also not be bound by them.

I want to opt out, but they don't provide an address. I'm trying to chat with someone and I can't get anything rational out of them. No address, no web page, no way of actually opting out. Anyone know what/how to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

18.2 Notice to Adobe. You may send notices to us at the following address: Adobe Inc., 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, California, 95110-2704, USA, Attention: General Counsel.

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

18.2 Notice to Adobe. You may send notices to us at the following address: Adobe Inc., 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, California, 95110-2704, USA, Attention: General Counsel.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines