• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add another account to Adobe Account Access app

Contributor ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Not sure if this is the right place for this question.... I have two Adobe accounts, one for work (paid for by my company), one for personal use. I have set up and am using the Account Access app on my phone to access my work account, but I cannot add my personal account to the app. I have tried going into my personal account's profile and changing the security method but it always asks me to launch the app on the phone to set it up, but it never gives me a setup screen. What step am I missing here? --Thanks.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the account access app is only for non-team/enterprise accounts so i'm not sure how you did the opposite, Passwordless authentication options for your Adobe apps and services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Account, Payment & Plan.]

Business and personal accounts are totally separate as well they should be.  DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COMBINE THEM!  Ideally you should use one device for work and another device for personal.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid personal ID and password.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines